I think it's time to brag about my kids a little.
Eddie is learning sign language. His favorite words are please, more and candy. He is also learning to speak, he can say Mom, Da, Mo (More), Go, and he can almost say done.
Von is learning his colors. He has down blue, yellow, green, white, black and brown. He still has some struggles with red and orange.
Kaleb memorized his first scripture. He can quote, "I will go and do the things the Lord has commanded". Every time he says it he gets a little more clear.
I'm so happy I'm their mom.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
Glad to hear the progress.
That is my favorite scripture, starting with my first mission.
DAD
That's great for your boys! I do have to say that Kaleb was very clear and we could understand him in sharing time yesterday!
He can now say lots more words including dog
Post a Comment