Tonight I played ward basketball. The first game I did ok, I made 2 points and quite a few rebounds. We won that game 47-25. My main job was to get in the way of their best player.
I had the same job in the 2nd game. While I was out the main player made about 10 points, in 5 minutes. While I was in the main player made 3 points, one of those was because I fouled her on the shot and she made one of her shots. So even though we didn't win, I did a good job keeping her away from the ball.
The other fun thing reminded me of my brother Mike, if I remember right he said that if you don't foul, you weren't really playing. I only had 2 fouls, one was the one I already mentioned, and the other was kind of a clothesline. It was cool.
We play again tomorrow night and then the regional tournament is the 2nd weekend in March, and we know we're in it already.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment