Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to Normal?

After the craziness of the last few weeks I think my life is starting to get back to normal. Kaleb is back in school, I'm only working a few days each week, I only have one load of laundry waiting to be done. The dishwasher has been run and the sink is empty except for breakfast dishes. My bed is made.
This week I have a lot planned though. I'm making salsa with one of mom's neighbors who has a bunch of tomatoes today. I have 2 baptism dresses that I'm working on making. I have reading to do for both of my classes. I need to start writing down all my books so I have a list of them. Actually I'm planning on writing down everything we have so that next time we move we'll have a list of exactly what we own. Hopefully I'll never need it, but for our insurance we are supposed to have a list of what we have so they know what to replace if we need to.
So although life is crazy, it's back to normal crazy.

1 comment:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Some people think the easiest way to make a list of what you own is to make a video. Walk through the house, film it, and tell about it. Mom