
Actually the ones I have are red lids instead of blue lids. I am planning on buying another one for wheat flour, and possibly one for macaroni and one for rice.
Now the dilemma. When I was growing up we had sugar and flour in things like this, but one was mostly clear, but with a pouring spout that was red. I always knew that when I needed sugar it was the one with the red lid. Would it be worth getting blue lidded ones for my new ones to keep them separate, or should I buy red ones that match the ones I already have?


3 comments:
You could get a new set with the same colored lid, and then use stickers (or colored tape) to make a design to make it easier to differentiate. especially since there are so many things you want to put in the big sized one, that way the tops all match, but the pictured stickers are different.
Lillie
where are you moving too.
Where are you moving to???? What is new with the Prince Family- are you guys planning on more kids soon- I had a dream or thought maybe I had heard you were expecting- am I wrong??? HEHE just curious
Post a Comment