
Wow, I've been married to my best friend for 6 years! It's hard to believe. In some ways it feels like no time at all, and in other ways it feels like it's been forever (in the good way).
A lot has happened in these 6 years.
-3 apartments and 1 house
-A Geo Metro, Bronco II, Saturn, Grand Voyager and Grand Caravan
-An Associates, Bachelors and Masters Degrees+ a bunch of classes for me
-Working at Utah Youth Village, Utah Office Supply, Missionary Mall and AES Systems
-Sunday School teachers, Primary Teachers, Nursery workers, Primary Teacher, Nursery Workers, Membership clerk, Relief Society Secretary, Financial clerk, and of coures Home Teacher and Visiting Teacher
-Karl+Carrie+Kaleb+Von+Baby
and that's just a start. I wonder what I would add to that list if I did this again at our 50th Anniversary, or just in 10 years. I'm amazed at how blessed we are as a family and at how much love we share. It really is wonderful!


2 comments:
Congrats on six years! It's amazing how much happens in such a short amount of time. You guys are a cute family.
Wow, It is amazing that it has been six years already. I remember how sad I was that I did not get to go to your wedding because I was too pregnant. (Mikey will be 6 next Monday).
Post a Comment