Monday, September 14, 2009

ZZZZ, They fell asleep how?

I have an ability that is quite useful sometimes and really frustrating at others. I can fall asleep anywhere. Church meetings and school are the easiest, but I'm getting better at staying awake at both.
My boys have inherited this ability from me. They have fallen asleep almost everywhere, including the playhouse in the backyard, under the table, on the kitchen floor at my friend's house while we were canning, and quite often on stairs. Here are some pictures of them sleeping:







This one is about 10 minutes later








During a haircut






5 comments:

Lydia said...

I like the one with the bottle. Von has started early. oh no.

I am surprised to see Dad not asleep.

Emmy said...

Awesome pictures!! Wow, they really can fall asleep anywhere.
Thanks for linking up

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I read this, love ya sis. -- Drew

Della Hill said...

I love the one where they are both asleep in the car seat.
The (root?) beer bottle one is good too. lol
-Della

Carrie and Karl said...

Yes the bottle is root beer. The one that they are asleep together was in the stroller at the zoo. I was amazed at how well they fit!