Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gratitude

Last night something sad happened. Our TV broke. Our nice 50" TV. I was really sad, and frustrated until Karl looked up our warranty and found out that it was covered. The TV repairman should be here in a day or two, but we decided to bring our small TV out of our bedroom so we can watch TV until then. So after Karl brought it out and set it up I started watching the TV show I wanted to watch.
At first I was amazed at how small the 26" widescreen TV was. Then my attitude changed. I remembered the 20" TV Karl and I bought when we got married. We used that for 4 years and were happy with it. Even our small TV now is bigger than that one. It just made me grateful for the blessings I have.
What blessings do you take for granted?

No comments: