Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy

I'm almost always busy. Sometimes I'm busy cleaning, doing laundry, playing with my boys, or whatever. For the last week I've been busy doing homework. I had to write a 12-15 page paper that was due on Wednesday. Unfortunately this meant I didn't get to do the other things that I'm usually busy doing. Then Karl took Friday off work so we could work in our yard, and Saturday we went to see Trace Adkins.
So now I get to catch up. I'm amost caught up with laundry, and I've spent about an hour putting away random stuff that was where it wasn't supposed to be. I might re-arrange my bedroom, I"m trying to decide if I have energy for that or not.
What are you busy doing?

5 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Girls camp, then unpacking from girls camp, tomorrow I have to work 9-6.

Echo Lamour said...

relaxing from girls camp, putting stuff away. My Dad wants my help sorting through the boxes of junk and not so junky stuff that we have accumulated.

Della Hill said...

School, homework, studying, working, cleaning, cooking, laundry, cub scouts, trying to spend time with husband and kids and finding time to shower in there somewhere.
-Della

Administrator Alice said...

Working on the kitchen, and quilting a baby quilt.

Administrator Alice said...

We now have been using the van for things like sheetrock, and plywood, both fit perfectly and right now we have insulation in the van