Saturday, June 5, 2010

Potlucks

It seems like I've gone to a bunch of potluck lunch/dinners lately. As a result I'm getting bored of taking the same things to each one. My favorite salad I've made lately for one was an Apple Snicker Salad. It's really simple, core apples and cut into pieces, cut up Snicker bars into pieces about the same size, mix together with Cool Whip. Enjoy.
What are some things you like to take to potlucks?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Broccoli Salad
http://thekitchenofk.blogspot.com/2009/03/broccoli-salad-zoeanns-recipe.html


Easy Veggie Pizza
http://thekitchenofk.blogspot.com/2009/07/easy-veggie-pizza.html

Lillian Wilkinson said...

to our last branch potluck, I took a loaf of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. it was surprising to me how many adults enjoyed them. I had chosen this so that my little boys would have something that they would eat as usually after potluck, we get home and the boys are hungry. I will be taking them again.