Friday, August 27, 2010

Control

I have this thing about control. I need it. I need to know when things are scheduled and what I need to do. I've been trying to figure out why I am so stressed about this semester starting. I figured it out. There are too many unknowns.
I knew that my boys would be going to preschool and kindergarten, but I didn't know what days or mornings or afternoons.
I still don't know what time the bus will pick them up and drop them off.
I have a baby-sitter for now, but hopefully he will get a better job, and then what will I do?
I knew that Karl might be teaching, but I didn't know days and times. Now that is figured out.
I had signed up to do an internship, but hadn't heard from the company since. Now I know what I'm doing for 1/2 the time, but not the other 1/2 and I don't have any of the time scheduled.
I want to clean my carpets, but I'm sharing the carpet cleaner with my brother, so I have to wait until he's ready the same day I am.
I didn't know if my cars would pass safety and emissions, and was so nervous to do it that I put it off. Now I have to get new tires on one car before the end of the month.

Luckily things are starting to get pinned down, hopefully it can continue so I can get control again.

No comments: