I'm grateful for the family I was born into. I have two wonderful parents who raised me well and I'm very close to. I have 3 great brothers and 3 great sisters. I love being with them and talking to them on the phone.
After all, how many other families include: 1 building inspector, 2 Army Majors, 1 2nd Lieutenant, 1 Computer Genius, 2 Accountants, A Doctor of Psychology, 1 Registered Nurse, and 1 soon to be Registered Nurse, 1 Bachelor of Criminal Justice, 1 Bachelor of Sociology, 1 Bachelor of Geography, 3 Experts in the Family Teaching Model, 2 Associates of Fashion, 1Associate of Paralegal Studies, 1 Associate of Computer Engineering, 2 College Professors, 2 College Students, 7 Domestic Engineers, 9 Returned Missionaries, 2 Current Missionaries, and 4 Eagle Scouts.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
that was a fun way to sum up the family!
Wow, that makes us sound smart and stuff.
-Della
Post a Comment