I'm joining the trend. I'm going to attempt to write something I'm grateful for everyday this month. Not that it will be hard to be grateful, but hard to remember to write.
Day 1- I'm grateful for an amazing husband who loves me and works hard to support me in all I do.
Day 2- I'm grateful for Kaleb. He is a great son who works so hard to be good and do the things he is supposed to do.
Day 3- I'm grateful for Von. He is a great son who loves to have fun and is great at showing his love for life and everyone important to him.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


1 comment:
Carrie, That is a good idea to be thankful for something each day. Then pretty soon it will be so natural that we can be thankful for something every day without really thinking about it. Nellie
Post a Comment