I have an awesome husband! A number of things have happened lately to help solidify this in my head, it's already solid in my heart.
Some things I love about Karl-in no particular order:
His hugs
His love of learning
His constant need to improve himself
His kisses
His smile
The many inside jokes we share
How he loves to hold me as we go to sleep
His determination to provide well for our family
His testimony of the gospel and his love for Christ
His mustache
The way he proposed
His love for our boys
His faith in me and my abilities
His awe of me
The way he walks up behind me and hugs me while I'm doing dishes
His warm legs he lets me put my cold feet against while we sleep
The way he says "oooh, ahhhh" when I show him a finished project
How he tries to record or rent movies he thinks I'll like
The fact that he goes to see movies he's not interested in because he knows I want to.
The beautiful ring he gave me almost 9 years ago
He brings me flowers
That he knows how to encourage me to be the best me
He loves me
Because I just love him
No comments:
Post a Comment