Dave's Bernina is having a challenge to finish UFOs. Those are those Unfinished Objects laying around your sewing area, in totes and under other projects, waiting to be completed. For every UFO you finish you post a picture on their fb page and get entered into a drawing. This is what I have so far:
This darling monkey was torn last year and needed stitched up:
This fleece jacket was started many years ago. I bought and cut out jackets for Karl, Kaleb and I (since that is all the members our family had at the time). The other 2 got finished pretty quickly, but this one has been hanging around since then.
After I made my brother Mike and his wife Niki a quilt I had a lot of leftover polka dot fabric. I cut it into squares and started sewing them into another quilt. When I got the pieces back out I changed the plan for one quilt into 2 and made these 2 quilts:(They are for sale if anyone is interested)
A few years ago I started this wreath quilt, and finished it last month.
Last Christmas I got energetic and started 3 more wreath quilt wall hangings,even though the first wasn't done. (These are for sale too)
No comments:
Post a Comment