I have a problem with cleaning the bathroom. I hate to do it. I would rather do almost any other chore than this. Unfortunately it still needs to be cleaned, so I have found a solution. When I realize that the sink is dirty, or has hair on it, out come the wipes. I have both Huggies wipes and Clorox wipes. I use 1 wipe ( or 2) to clean the sink. As I do so move the random hygiene items that didn't get put away. Then I use another 2 or 3 wipes to clean the toilet. Another few wipes for the floor (if I am really ambitious because I usually don't do the floor.) This cleaning process happens every 3-5 days and takes about 3 minutes.
On a Saturday when Karl is home I ask him to clean the bathroom. He does a really good job at this and gets all the little corners and the shower done. So my bathroom never gets very bad, and I don't have to really clean it. :)
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment