Many fridges have a habit of growing mold on things in them, but I have discovered a solution for it. Our trash gets picked up on Thursday morning, so on Wednesday night Karl takes out the trash. While he is working on this I go through the fridge and dump out anything that looks questionable or is outdated. Not only does it keep mold out of the fridge, but it keeps it emptier so I can find what I'm looking for.
The other problem I've noticed in my fridge is that I buy veggies and put them in the drawers in the fridge. I then forget about them until I'm cleaning out the fridge on Wednesday night. So I have started putting them on one of the shelves, where I can see them. Water and juice bottles go in the drawers. It's amazing how many more fresh veggies get eaten when I remember they're in the fridge...
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment