My life in a nutshell...
Real women with real flaws.
I know whenever I look at magazines I feel less than perfect. This article was cool to read, and made me feel better.
A good article. The only bit I didn't like was that the overweight woman was a size 14. I would LOVE to be a size 14. Oh, well.
I'd have to agree, but at least they mentioned it. My goal is a size 14, but it will be awhile before I get there...
I was a size 14 before I had kids--and got bit by a tick.
HEY I would like to be a size 14 again. But I like desserts and candy. I was size 12 when I got married. and before I had my childre.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A good article. The only bit I didn't like was that the overweight woman was a size 14. I would LOVE to be a size 14. Oh, well.
I'd have to agree, but at least they mentioned it. My goal is a size 14, but it will be awhile before I get there...
I was a size 14 before I had kids--and got bit by a tick.
HEY I would like to be a size 14 again. But I like desserts and candy. I was size 12 when I got married. and before I had my childre.
Post a Comment