Well, I did it again, or should I say I didn't do it again?
I have a big problem with procrastination, sometimes I think I have it licked and then it comes back full force. I've known that I had this assignment due in class since the first week. If I had turned in my rough drafts when I was supposed to then I wouldn't have been in trouble. But life happened and I only got the first 3-4 parts done before this week. So I was a little behind. The whole paper turned out to be about 19 pages, and looked pretty good to me. Hopefully my teacher will think so also.
The really good part about this week is that I had 2 finals already. One was the 8 of us who showed up all did the final together and our teacher said that we don't need to worry about a good grade, it's the people who haven't shown up for a month or two that need to worry. My other class was an interview final. That means I had to go into the hallway and talk to my teacher. He asked me what grade I felt like I deserved and three things I learned. I know I aced that one.
I have one more final on Tuesday and then I'm off until January.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
Hooray for the end of school! Eric has all but one final scheduled for Monday, then one on Wednesday. As for myself...wait, I don't have school of any kind. Bwaa hah hah!
There are 2 reasons people procrastinate. One is that they feel like there is not that much to worry about and it can be handled later with out too much problem. The other reason is the opposite. It is when the work seems so insurrmountable that people can't bring themselves to begin. Which reason do you use? If you know why you procrastinate it might be easier to overcome. But I'm not really not one to preach on the subject since I live by:
Procrastination is a very great sin, it brings to me much sorrow.
I really ought to give it up. I think I'll start tomorrow.
Great job on school. I'm proud of you.
-Della
Post a Comment