Today I was supposed to do a presentation in one of my classes. I had stressed about it for a lot of the week and spent some frantic time this morning getting everything ready. I got to class and our teacher announced that since the audio-visual equipment is down (just for today, they were doing some building wide maintenance on it) our presentation is next week instead.
While it is kind of nice to know I have everything done for the presentation and I'll only have to do it next week is nice. But I was really looking forward to having it done. Oh well.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
At least you can feel even MORE prepared.
It's that all dressed up and no where to go feeling. Oh, well, now you have extra time to make sure you have it all together.
Praying for you and your presentation.
lillie
Post a Comment