This afternoon we went out to dinner with Karl's family to celebrate his birthday. While we were there I thought I noticed some people at the next table looking over at us, but didn't really think anything of it then. A little while later a man came over to me and said, "I have to ask you something, what does your shirt say?" I told him, "I make milk, what's your superpower". He said, "Mine is invisibility".
I thought it was funny, and so did the women he was with. It would have been interesting to be in on their conversation.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
That's a great shirt.
That guy had a good resonse too.
You know, at this moment I am wearing my shirt that says "I'm only in this for the money, and whatever glory I can get out of it."
-Della
I love that shirt! Niki
I want a "I make milk" shirt! You should post a picture of it :D.
Post a Comment