I really enjoyed conference this year (like I always do). Although I had class on Saturday I still got to listen to the sustainings. I thought it was really cool to have each group sustain separately.
Each conference something hits me as something I really need to apply in my life. For example, March 31 of 2001, It seemed like every single talk was about the church needing more sister missionaries. That really helped me make the decision to go on a mission.
This year what hit me was that I need to do what I can, and then accept that I can't do everything, and I especially can't do everything perfectly. I know this is something extremely logical that I should have decided on my own, but Heavenly Father knows I need a jump start on things like that.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment