I am a member of facebook. This is an online way to keep in touch with people. The nice thing about it is that people can only see your information if you say they are your friend. Here is a funny video about it, most of it is jokes you would only get if you've been on facebook, so if you have; I hope you enjoy it. If you haven't, try it out. The only thing I really don't like about it is the emails they send you when you add extra applications to your profile. You can avoid these by unchecking the box that gives them permission to send you emails. Anyway, hope to see you there soon... www.facebook.com
By the way, add challenge sudoku so I can play against friends!
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


1 comment:
I'm on facebook.
*Poke
-Della
Post a Comment