Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day!

Today has been a pretty good day. The little boys and I went to see the Spanish Fork Parade, which was the first parade I've seen since I was in High School. WE went with Karl's stepmom, Margaret. Kaleb had lots of fun running into the street to get the candy that was thrown to him and the other kids.
When the parade was over we went to the carnival in downtown Spanish Fork. I was hoping for something that kids could do, and was disappointed. So we got our faces painted and then went to Margaret's house for lunch.

After lunch we went to the cemetery and dropped off some flowers at Karl's dad's grave. Today is his birthday so we thought that would be appropriate.
Then we took Karl some lunch and came home and went swimming. Here are some pictures we took earlier this week.

No comments: