Friday, July 25, 2008

Movie Title

I remember seeing a movie a long time ago and I can't remember the name. It is about a woman who moves into an apartment complex named the La Fontana (or something like that). The owner of it is going to tear it down to build some big building and she is really upset about it. The owner of the complex happens to be writing a book about her life with the help of a ghost writer and that fits into the story somehow too. The main character smokes, but wants to stop and she falls in love with an architect who designs really weird nightclubs.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? I remember loving the movie, but I don't remember the name. If you can remember it, PLEASE tell me what the name is.
Thanks

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

That doesn't even sound remotely familiar.
Are you sure you didn't dream it up?
Try putting La Fontana in google.
-Della