.jpg)
5 years ago I married my Prince Charming and life has been wonderful since. I knew he was the right man for me, but didn't really know how right he was. It is amazing how well we get along and the strength of our relationship. I still tingle when I remember kneeling across the altar from him and staring into his eyes.
It is crazy to think that five whole years have passed since that wonderful day. Life has given us some ups and downs, but we've made it through it together. I'm constantly grateful to have such a wonderful man who loves me, takes care of me, lets me take care of him, understands me and is sealed to me for eternity.


7 comments:
Congratulations I wish you both continued love and happiness
Congrats.
One day at a time, one hug at a time.
One prayer at at time.
Keep it up.
DAD
Karl, Thank you for taking good care of my girl.
Carrie, We love you. Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!
I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH, I AM SO GLAD YOU BOTH FOUND EACH OTHER. CARRIE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER, AND VERY SPECIAL ONE AND THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY SON KARL. AND KEEPING HIM HAPPY. YOU BOTH DESIRE TO BE HAPPY.
LOVE MOM IRIS
JUST REMMBER MARRIAGE IS LIKE THE SONG I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES. YOU ARE BOTH THERE TO WIPE AWAY TEARS AND COMFORT EACH OTHER.
Hooray for you!
5 years is awesome! (And I thought 13.1 miles was a feat).
Congratulations.
I m so glad to see my little sister so happy.
Karl, you better keep on being nice or I'll have my brother beat you up.
;P
-Della
I am so sorry, I meant to call you on your Anniversary. Congrats- 5 years, it is weird to think that it was only 5 years ago right! I am so happy we were chosen to be Eternal Companions to such amazing men. CONGRATS
Gong Xi Gong Xi (Congrats in Chinese)
A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person!
Keep on Lovin… :)
Post a Comment