Today we had something funny happen at work. I got there at about 9:30, one employee, let's call her M, was already there and was really frustrated at the lack of toilet paper. M asked me to go buy some, because she had asked two other employees, T and C to buy some and neither had. So I went to Sam's Club and bought a 36 pack of toilet paper.
I got back to the store to find that M had walked across the parking lot and borrowed some toilet paper from another store.
About an hour later T arrived at the store, carrying a 50 pack of toilet paper. I laughed when I saw it and explained that M had asked me to buy some, he laughed too and said it was ok because we'd use it eventually.
About another hour passed and C showed up, carrying.....toilet paper. This one was only a 12 pack. T was nearby when C showed up and the 3 of us had a good laugh. I decided that next time M says we have an emergency that I'll wait and see if it really is one.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
I am a firm believer in the thought that you can never have to much toilet paper. Unless you don't have someplace to store it.
lillie
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I'm glad I wasn't there for that. You're a good sport.
As I leanred from one of my mission companions: He who controls the world's supply of toilet paper, controls the world. - Karl
Post a Comment