Last week I got a phone call asking me to be a judge at a Star Events competition. I thought it would be cool, so I did it. I couldn't figure out why I was so excited about doing it until I did some thinking.
When I was in high school and did the make it with wool contest I remembered being somewhat envious of the judges. Something about them having enough expertise that they would be asked to judge the contest. So the fact that I would have enough expertise to judge a contest like that never occured to me. Even though in all seriousness you don't have to have tons of experience, it made me feel good to be asked.
So now I've been a judge at a sewing competition. How cool is that?
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


5 comments:
way cool
way way cool
It is nice to be recognized like that.
DAD
I bet you did a great job! Way fun!
N
Ditto Lydia
Post a Comment