I spent most of today working on unpacking. I'm really happy with how much I got unpacked. I have 29 empty boxes from today, not to mention another couple from last week. I'm not sure where all of it went, but I think I'll be able use my sewing room now.
On Saturday I got a box of books unpacked. They are the books I love to read over and over. I think a good way to explain how I feel having them out is that I'm surrounded by my friends.
I love how comfortable the house is. We have more space and the house is well planned. Karl says it is efficient. He can get ready for work about 15 minutes faster here than he could in our apartment.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
Isn't the feeling of being truly "home" just wonderful.
Drew
Isn't the feeling of being truly "home" just wonderful.
Drew
And after you live in it for a while you love it even more.
Congrats
DAD
Post a Comment