This has been a dangerous weekend, for that reason I'm glad it's over.
On Friday I was cleaning and noticed something sticky on my hand, it was blood. I had cut my finger somehow. It's only about 1/2 inch long, and stopped bleeding without a bandaid.
On Saturday Kaleb went to a parade with his Grandma. During it he walked away from her for a minute to get a free bracelet, and when he turned back around he had a cut above his eye. Luckily the ambulance driver that was called said Grandma should just take him to the doctor. He has a good cut above his eye and a pretty good black eye.
Later on Saturday Von was on a trampoline with some cousins and collided with them. His fat lip only lasted until today.
On Sunday I went visiting with some other Sisters in my ward. One of the ladies we visited lived in the basement. After the visit I was walking up the stairs, and tripped. I scraped my arms and legs up pretty bad. My knee only bled for a few minutes though.
So now we're all recovering, and hopefully will stop hurting ourselves...
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you have had such a rough weekend.
I hope you all heal well.
-Della
Sorry to hear that. did you get pictures of Kalub? and Von? my kids love to remember the owies of their lives. Is this wrong to anyone else?
You really should try to keep the goal of not injuring yourselves. Sometimes pain can hurt, really bad even. -- Drew
And Karl did not take a turn?
You need to keep showing him how.
DAD
Post a Comment