Karl and I took the boys to get new coats at Sears today. Kaleb's coat from last year had a tear in the lining, so I was planning on taking advantage of their kid-vantage program. This is a program they have that if you buy something and it wears out, you can get another of the same size, for free. I thought it was only valid for the same kid that you bought it for in the first place, but had decided to pretend the coat was for Kaleb, even though it was for Von.
After trying on coats Karl said we really should just buy each of them a coat and forget doing the kid-vantage. I really didn't want to buy 2 new coats, but I thought he was right. So I decided to clarify my understanding of the program.
I asked the cashier if the kid-vantage had to be for the same kid, and she said it only had to be the same size. Hooray!
So both my boys have new winter coats, and we only had to pay for one. I'm glad we were honest about it, and that it worked out to our advantage.
BTW, as we were leaving Sears I saw Melanie Farnsworth. She's in town for her son's wedding next week. How often do you randomly run into someone you know that happens to live in a foreign country?
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
got to love buy one get one free!!!
Considering your my dads sister, very likely
Joa
Post a Comment