To find the opposite of these Christmas songs, use the exact opposite of what is written.
1. Noisy Day
2. Clarabell The Green Tailed Cow
3. What Adult Was That
4. Disregard, The Unofficial Angels Speak
5. Down On The Ground Floor
6. Go Away All Skeptical
7. Tinkerbell Is Leaving The City
8. Satan Work Us Sad Ladies
9. Running In The Summer Wasteland
10. Dewy The Snowgirl
11. Grief From The Stars
12. Clacking Chains
13. It Went In A Noonday Fog
14. Close, Close Here On Joseph’s Mountain
15. Oh, The Big City Of Jerusalem
16. Here Out Of Bed
17. Grouchy Young Demon
18. Oh Wicked Day
19. Peanuts Burning In A Closed Oven
20. The Last Easter
21. Car Walk
22. Yon Three Peasants Of Utah Were
23. You Saw The Drums On Easter Night
24. Do Not Rain, Do Not Rain, Do Not Rain
25. There They Go Marching
26. Gold Harp
27. You Heard Daddy Slapping Scrooge
28. You’re Experiencing A Black Halloween
29. The Big Clarinet Girl
30. You Wish Us A Sad Halloween
31. You Don’t Want 2 Mice For Halloween
Any guesses?
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


5 comments:
1 silent night
2
3what child is this
4Hark the Harold angle sings
5up on the house top
6 come all ye faithful
7 Santa clause is coming to town
8god rest ye merry gentlemen
9walking in a winter wonderland
10frosty the snow man
11joy to the world
12jingle bells
13it came upon a midnight clear
14far far away on Judeas plains
15Oh little town of Bethlehem
16 away in a manger
17
18 oh holy night
19chestnuts roasting on a open fire
20
21
22
23i heard the bells on Christmas day
24le tit snow let it snow let it snow
25
26silver bells
27I saw mommy kissing santa clause
28Im dreaming of a white Christmas
29the little drummer boy
30we wish you a merry Christmas
31all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
that's all I got
I'll just add to Lydia's.
2- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
17- Jolly Old St. Nicholas
20- The First Noel
21- Sleigh Ride
22- We three Kings of Orient Are
25- Here We Come A-Wassailing
Number 21 took me a while, but I think I got it.
You guys did good, the only one you missed was 31.
Carrie
Well, all I did was try to fill in what was missing. Is 31 "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"?
Yep it is.
Carrie
Post a Comment