In high school I had some really great friends. Through those years I talked to those friends a lot and as a result I found out a lot about who I am and who I wanted to be.
One of those talks was about hair, and as a result I decided that "long hair" means hair to the middle of the back. Specifically to the point that you can reach behind your back and touch it without leaning your head back. I also decided that the hair needed to look healthy and either be straight across or have a nice gentle curve, but regardless it needed to be as thick at the bottom as it was higher up (to avoid the scraggly look).
While Karl has said he likes my hair however I want to have it, I decided to grow it out. And I now officially have "long hair".
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


4 comments:
I have come to decide that I like my hair just above my shoulders. Still long enough to pull back, yet if I want to wear it down. It does not take forever to do and it dries okay that way.
Time for me to get a hair cut.
Mine is long now too... Maybe it will change soon. I can touch it from behind while it is in a pony tail.
I like my wife with longer hair, but she likes it short so we get short hair.
As my wifes hair begins to show a variety of color I like to say that one reason for hair as short as mine is that the gray to white does not show as much. But, I may have to get a hair cut more often if that really were a problem. It shows more now.
DAD
I can touch my chin to my chest and still touch my hair behind my back. I do need a trim. Maybe I'll get aroun
d to that soon and post pics.
Congratulations on your long hair.
Good friends are important, I am glad that yours helped guide you to who you are. You are pretty great.
-Della
Post a Comment