Some of you may know of my husband's love for dark chocolate. He will chose that above most treats. M&M has been experimenting with dark chocolate and what it tastes good in. So far there is only 1 that we don't like. The Milky Way Midnight. It just doesn't work.
About a month ago we saw a commercial for Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms and Karl was excited about them. We kept an eye out the next few times we were at the store and didn't find any. I knew he was frustrated, so I called the company and asked them who sold them. They said the only store so far was Kmart on University Ave. So I went there and bought some. A few days later I was at Sams Club and found a really big bag. Karl's brother and wife were visiting and they helped us eat the whole bag.
Anyway, yesterday Karl and his brother were at Sams and bought another big bag. Karl asked me to make cookies with them on top, so we now have a bunch of cookies in our kitchen with peanut M&M's on top. They are really good, try it out.
Now they just need to make Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter M&Ms...
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
they do make dark chocolate peanut m&m's the bag is part yellow and part purple.
Hey Karl and Carrie: about the recipe for ypur cookies.
Post a Comment