For fun!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


5 comments:
Carrie -- I remember going to medieval feast for our birthday and about how excited you were to have someone to share your birthday with. -- Drew
Carrie, I remember taking you on the train to Denver to go to the Willden reunion. Then we came home with Aunt Ruth Ann. Do you remember that? Mostly lately though I have enjoyed working on quilt tops, and then quilting them with you. Love, Mom
I remember the first time I met you in the MTC. How I wondered if we were companions or not. Then all the struggles we had the first couple of weeks, but then becoming such great friends for the next 14.5 months and more. Thanks for being patient with me
I remember you being with tom and I in Mount Pleasant when Janet was born. It was long, but worth it.
Glad you were there.
lillie
I remember sharing a bedroom when we were little. Like, 7 and 5 years old.
I remember yelling at you one night because you were saying your prayers out loud and I wanted you to be quiet.
Sorry about that. I was cranky. And 7.
I also have a lot of good memories of working together at Alpine. You were a really great associate. You were great to work with and the girls learned a lot from you.
You would also do PE with them which I hated.
-Della
Post a Comment