
Here is a picture of us being silly.

I enjoyed her visit and I will miss her. With any luck they'll come visit again soon, or I'll win free tickets to Virginia to visit her... I like coming from a large family, but when we're all spread out it makes it hard to visit often. Fortunately I have unlimited long distance on my phone, that makes it possible to stay in touch with my siblings, along with email, and of course blogs...


2 comments:
Wow! What hotties!
I had a great visit. I really miss being around you and the rest of the family.
(sigh).
At least I was able to bring my cute toes back to VA with me.
-Della
Carrie, I had a really great time with you and Karl! Since we live so close we should really try to get together every once in a blue moon. Maybe next time we can go play pool or go bowling or something? gimme a call sometime! Better yet, I'll attempt to call you soon.
Post a Comment