Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moving

I have been hesitant to write a post about moving because I'm scared to jinx it. Karl and I are working on buying a house in Provo. We have been looking for houses for quite a while and finally found one we love. It is in south Provo, about 5 blocks from my parents. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with a garage and a fenced yard. We are buying it from Neighborhood Housing Service. They recently finished doing a complete overhaul on the whole house. The only thing they left was the claw footed tub in the boy's bathroom. So it is all new electricity, paint, plumbing and they also did some additions to the house so it is about 1400 square feet instead of the 620 it was before they started.
We are currently waiting on the appraisal and approval from the bank. Assuming everything goes right we will sign papers on the 7th and move it soon after. Please pray that everything goes well for us.
In answer to Sisalee's question, no we're not expecting any children in the next 9 months. :)

4 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

We are pleased with your life progress, and that you are at that stage. We will try to be available about the 7th. Does Sam's still have bulbs? Mom

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I am excited for you, and will continue to pray for you and your house.
Lillie
P.S. will there be room for a flower garden for some of mom's extra iris?

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Good Luck! My son is at BYU and we love the Provo area.

Anonymous said...

I would be laugh cuz your son, Kaleb asleep while got cut!!
Who is Merril? Hope you get a chance spend and talk with your family. you sound so busy being a wife and mother!
Hmmm, I think your idea was good one about tupperware. I had been thinking about to buy them.
Wow, you guys plan to move a nice house near to your parent! Its really nice! I will pray for you and hope everything be good!