This is what the North side of the house used to look like:

This is what the North side of the house looks like now:

This is what the East side of the house used to look like:

I don't have a picture of what it looks like now, but I will soon.
Yesterday the building inspector pointed out that because the carport is on the back of the house instead of the side of the house, it wasn't far enough from the neighbor's property. Luckily NHS figured out how to resolve that issue and did so.
Then I called Comcast to set up a date for our service to be installed in our new house. When the door was changed, the address changed too. So Comcast doesn't have our address in their system. They have to submit a form to create that address before they can install our service. How funny.


4 comments:
I'm so excited for you I can't wait to see it all. Lydia
Carrie, I can't wait for you to be so close. I also want everyone to know that this house is much bigger and more modern than it looks. Mom
I am excited for you, I thought it was a different house, but I do remember this one. I am looking forward to seeing pictures, Wow, you are buying a house. I wonder, are you going to leave the walls white?
I enjoyed your other post about things you are looking forward to, isnt it interesting the things different people look for in a house, You and Karl both have some good points.
Lillie
Is it for sure then. I thought you had to wait till Friday (today). I'm so excited to come help you move and decorate. I'm happy for you.
N
Post a Comment