Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm SOOO tired of being tired!!

(I usually try not to complain, but this entry is completely complaining, so I don't mind if you don't read it.)
Some people get morning sickness, not me, I get tired. I don't mean just a little tired, I mean exhausted tired. For example: I usually get about 8 hours of sleep at night. When I'm not pregnant this is plenty. Sometimes I can handle less. While I'm pregnant it's not nearly enough.
I usually try to take a nap while Kaleb is at school, but sometimes Von doesn't cooperate by taking one with me, so I turn on a movie in my bedroom, give him a drink and then I fall asleep, after setting my alarm to go off 5 minutes before Kaleb's bus gets here.
This week Mom has been working on my Grandpa's life story book, and she needs me to help her with formatting. So I've gone over 2 times, with the intention of helping her all afternoon. The first time I helped for about 45 minutes before asking for a ride home. The second time I just pushed through, but was exhausted by the time Karl picked me up to go to dinner for his birthday.
I average 10-12 hours of sleeping a day. Do you know how frustrating this is? My house needs to be cleaned, and my kids need attention, and I just dont' have the stinking energy to do to it. Luckily I have the best husband in the world who says he doesn't mind helping.
The good part is this: I am about 8 weeks along, the tired part of pregnancy is the first 12 weeks, so I only have a month left till I get some energy back!!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Aren't you glad you're tough? Good Luck. DAD

Lydia said...

When I was pregnant with Ella I slept for a month, Brian had just deployed and it rained at fort Irwin for a month so I slept. at least we don't get sick. its ok to sleep.