Yesterday I went to see the doctor for the first time this pregnancy. They did the typical "yearly" tests, answered questions, and of couse, tried to hear the heartbeat. Luckily my uterus is tipped forward, so he was able to find the heartbeat even though I'm only at 10 weeks. It is so awesome to hear that little tiny heart beating. I asked the doctor how big the baby was and he misunderstood and said that the heart is about the size of a grain of rice. That is soooo tiny!!! I found out that the baby is about .9 inches long and that the heart is only 2 chambers now, but it was beating. I think it is incredible that inside my body is a little tiny baby that will grow to be a person. WOW!
As the doctor left the room he told me to go get my blood drawn and then set up my next appointment. I was feeling so good that I forgot about the blood part until I was about 5 minutes away, so I had to drive back and do it. I guess that's the pregnant brain working for me...
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment