Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yummy Recipe

I'm doing a presentation in one of my classes next week and my group decided it would be fun to have a treat to give out that connects to our presentation. One of the other girls is making it, but I figured while I was sending her the recipe I could post it too. It is very delicious.

B.T.S. Chocolate Surprise

Crust:
1 cup flour
1 stick margarine
½ cup finely chopped nuts

Filling, 1st layer:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
½ of 16oz cool whip

Filling, 2nd Layer:
1 lg pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 lg pkg instant chocolate pudding
3 cups cold milk

Crust: Mix flour and margarine together like pie crust. Add in nuts. Press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool.

1st Layer: Mix together powdered sugar and cream cheese. When smooth add 8 oz. cool whip. Beat until smooth and spread onto cool crumb crust.

2nd Layer: In medium bowl add all ingredients. Beat until smooth and spread over 1st layer.

Top with rest of cool whip. Can sprinkle with pieces of candy bar such as Skor Bar.

1 comment:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Although she didn't mention it, this recipee is for "Better than Sex cake. Her research is related to that topic, and they decided students always relate better to a presentation that includes food, so they decided to serve this cake. Mom