Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Honey Buckets

Over the weekend we went to the 4th of July celebration downtown. Some nieces came too, and I was the lucky one who ended up taking kids to the bathroom. None of the kids I helped had used a porta-potty before, or at least didn't remember it. The first thing I noticed was that the company name for the potties was "Honey Bucket" that made me go hmmmmm. One little boy didn't want to sit down on the seat, so I showed him the urinal, he thought that was great. So great in fact that he wanted to use it on his second trip to the potty when he needed to do more than pee. I finally convinced him to sit down on the seat though.
The girls were a bit hesitant to sit down as well. My favorite comment was: "Someone forgot to flush!"
The joys of little kids...

No comments: