Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tan Line

About a month ago I got a really bad sunburn. A couple days later I had recovered, and yesterday morning I put on a different swimsuit (this one is halter style)and looked at my back. I had 2 strap lines of white and the rest of my back was a nice light tan color. I thought: It would be nice if my whole back was the same color, oh well...
Then we went swimming. I used sunblock, but apparently I didn't spray it on my back very well, because I now have a new sunburn. Now my whole back is one color of bright pink, except for two five inch long and 1 inch wide stripes where the tie was hanging from my neck. I guess that's what I get for wishing...

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I want pics. LOL

Carrie and Karl said...

I wasn't sure if everyone would want to see pictures of my back... I guess I'll take some.

cherdon said...

Sorry to hear about your sunburn but it is kinda funny. I too would like to see pics if its not too late LOL