Thursday, July 2, 2009

HOT Days!

Each day this week has seemed extra long. I'll feel like it's about time for Karl to get home, so I check the time and it's only 2 or 3 instead of 5. Yesterday I figured out a very probable reason for this. It is HOT! I don't know what temperature it gets up to, probably only in the low 90's, but there hasn't been a breeze to help cool down my house. I'm planning on getting out my box fans and seeing if that helps cool us down a little.
On the plus side- I'm feeling better! At my doctor appointment on Monday the Dr. said to try doing a little bit more and see if it helps my pain. Although I didn't think it would help I've been doing that, and I haven't been hurting as much. Whoohooo!!!

2 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

sometimes doctors do know a little something. Not often, but sometimes. -- Drew

Chuck and Nancy said...

So what kind of increased doing are you doing. Running around the block or just stretches?
DAD