This is a shirt that Emily got for her birthday. I helped her add a black insert at the neck so she wouldn't have to wear a camisole underneath to make it modest.
.jpg)
This is a blanket I crocheted around for my friend who just had a cute baby girl. Their nursery is purple so I finally got to make a purple blanket. I learned a new edge to put on it. I usually do a shell pattern, and this is called triangles and arches.
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is the cake I decorated for my upstairs neighbor. It was my first attempt at daisies. I learned that it works better to make flowers a day or so ahead of time. My neighbor's daughter stacked the layers which is why they are a little uneven.
.jpg)
This is a skirt I made this weekend. I decided I needed a new light skirt, but couldn't find one I liked. So I made one.


3 comments:
they all cook good Lydia
Very cool.
How talented you are.
I like crocheting Vs or triangles too.
I need some new skinny skirts too.
-Della
You are so talented! You should put these on the family blog too.
Niki
Post a Comment