Each year I make a Christmas list of things I want to give for Christmas. I have that list mostly complete, I've even completed most of the shopping. I'm really bad at giving ideas for what I would like to get for Christmas, it seems kind of presumptuous. However, I decided to write a list this year to help anyone who would like to give something to me, but don't feel any pressure. Really, REALLY.
A new house
A TV for my bedroom
NBA 2K9 for PC
Beds for Kaleb and Von, either bunk beds like Sonja and Emma have or the ones from IKEA that can either be on the floor or about 3 feet up with a place to play underneath and can attach a tent over the top.
A washer and Dryer
Red Kitchen Towels
Blue Kitchen Towels
A normal size crockpot
Good Rubber Spatulas
A strainer lid so you don't have to find a colander when you want to strain something
Stainless Steel Bowl set from IKEA
Magnetic utensil/knife holder for wall from IKEA
A red Kitchenaid
A ceramic dutch oven
Chair cushions for Kitchen chairs
All the attachments for a Kitchenaid that I would need to grate cheese and slice potatoes
Tupperware containers for cereal
12" round cake pans
Flower drying trays for cake decorating
A 3 way mirror for my bedroom with a dark wood frame
A shoe rack
Dark wood nightstands that match or at least go together
A neutral bedskirt for a queen bed
A pretty arrangement of silk flowers for one of my crystal vases
A pretty lamp for reading at night
A dark wood headboard for queen bed
Celia Garth by Gwen Bristow
A pink UVU Hoodie
Blue Rug for Living Room floor
Chocolate brown chaise chair that would look good next to my couch
A framed picture of Karl and I on our wedding day with the temple behind us
A birch floating wall shelf from IKEA
A birch hall tree
A sign that says "Remember who you are"
The light wood picture frames from my living room stained to match the frame around the sacred grove picture and Karl's diploma frame
A pottery pot to plant my 6 foot tree in
A kids table and chairs
Dressers for Kaleb and Von that the drawers open easily
Colorful rubber connecting puzzle pieces that you can cover a floor with
An Easel with Chalk and Eraser
Hitch
Other movies you think I'd like
Tales of Beetle the Bard
The Hiding Place
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
The 5 love languages by Gary Chapman
The Appeal by John Grisham
Mary Higgins Clark Books
Other books you think I'd like
An upright deep freeze
A kitchen stepstool
A matchbox car suitcase
A mousepad with a picture of my boys on it
James Bond Movies (preferrably the new one and ones with Pierce Brosnan)
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


2 comments:
i like your list. isn't it interesting that so many things on a mom's list are either for her children or to make mothering easier.
Lillie
p.s. drew and I bpth would also liek some UVU wear. though maybe MTI wear would be more relevant
Post a Comment