I took Karl this morning to go vote at about 8:15. It only took him 45 minutes of waiting in line before he got to vote. I waited in the car with the boys. About 2 hours later I went to vote and only had to wait for the election judges to realize someone was waiting, not too bad. Since we have touch screen voting Kaleb got to help me by pushing the green button which takes you to the next page. The boys were both excited that they got stickers as well as Me. I hope the bond for a new Springville Library Passes, and I'd like Hunstman to stay Governor...
3 comments:
Hey. Was this under age voting? Or were you starting them early? DAD
way to go, teaching form such a young age, the importance of voting.
Lillian
I took them because I didn't think it would be good to leave them in the car while I voted. The voting judges were just nice and gave them stickers too. I have to admit, having Kaleb push the button was a ploy to keep him from running away. It worked. We did talk a little about voting, but I don't think they really understood. Someday they will though.
Post a Comment