This last 2 weeks have been rather stressful as far as school goes. I had to write a paper about a pretend individual and their psychological problems, then explain how I would help them fix those problems. I had to tape an interview with someone and use the 6 skills we've learned in my Interviewing class. And today I had a test in my Saturday class that covered 6 theories of therapy. Now that's they're done I can relax and be proud of myself.
The interview I got 100% on. The test I only got 48/60, but only 3 people got better scores than I did so hopefully the teacher will curve the grades up. And the paper I got 15/15. The teacher even wrote "Great Job!" on it. WHOOO HOOOO
Last week in Primary I taught about being pride and we discussed how it is good to be happy with yourself when you do good as long as you're not putting others down or saying that you're better than the other people because of whatever you did well.
So I can say. I did good!!
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


3 comments:
Congratulations Carrie. I am proud of you.
Tonight I finished with flannel squares. Recently I have used them to make another baby quilt top, 4 doll sized tops, and a twin top. Thanks for your machine. I reduced the totes holding squares from 3 to one. LaNice is coming over on Monday to work on her log cabin quilt. Anyway, that is my report on what I have done recently. (But I don't remember why I was reporting here) Love, Mom
Good for you.
Keep moving, one concept, one test at a time.
Glad to know you are doing.
DAD
doesn't it feel great, I am always a little nervous to post a great grade though, because what if it doesn't stay great? Then I have to admit that!
Any way good job and keep up the good work. I am proud of you for going to school with two young children.
Lillie
Post a Comment