Well, my sister is giving away screaming monkeys on her blog, and in order to get more chances to win I'm putting this post on my blog.
Imagine this, a nice demure seamstress working quietly in the sewing area at Missionary Mall. The salesmen are taking a short break between customers and decide to tease the seamstress. Out of no-where a scream sounds and a furry monkey comes flying over the divider and hits the seamstress.
I'll admit, this didn't happen to me, it happened to my co-worker Jordan, (and I might have exaggerated some of the details), but the result was Jordan getting hit by a screaming monkey. Wouldn't it be fair for the seamstress to have at least one screaming monkey to do a defensive assault with? I would love to have some, just in case it ever happened to me.
Have a great day!
The Last Legion 2007 Svenskt Tal Online
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment