Monday, January 12, 2009

Limbo

I'm feeling very caught in limbo. I don't know for sure if the house will go through, and part of me is scared to work on packing in case it doesn't. The other part of me is ready to pack so that as soon as the house goes through we can move. So all I can really do is keep the apartment clean so it is easier to pack when the paperwork goes through.

As far as my class goes. Part of my frustration, which I didn't really state was that there weren't any other options for classes that were at times I could take them. As in: there are NO other classes I can take at any time in the evening or on Saturday that will fill ANY requirement for my graduation. I think I'll talk to my advisor and make sure there are 2 classes that will work for me this summer.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I hate living in limbo, I know what you mean, another thing you can do is go through storage things and make sure they are all straight.