Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to

Some of the things I'm looking forward to in my own house are:
Having a washer and dryer next to each other instead of 12 feet away from each other.
Not having to share the washer with someone else
Being able to vacumn anytime I want to without worrying about someone else
Not being kept up by people walking around upstairs
Having my own mailbox
Being able to decorate however I want (as long as Karl likes it too)
Being able to use 2 different bathrooms at the same time (not me personally, but members of my family)
Having a dishwasher I can run during the day and still be able to use the kitchen sink
Knowing that it's ours.

Karl's reasons are slightly different than mine, these are some of his (although he does agree with mine.)
Tax advantages
Building wealth
Providing a nice place for my family to live
Having an open floor plan
Having covered parking that's just for us (and hopefully a garage in the future)

2 comments:

danette said...

I would love to see pictures of your new home.

Administrator Alice said...

Yes, we want a picture, Congradulations!!!! Aunt Alice